Wednesday 2 February 2011

Cool places to hang out in Grenoble

The view from my balcony
As this is my first year in Grenoble, I dont know many places to hang out. I would like to visit this city that I am still not very familiar with. Could you recommend a nice place to me? 
This place could be a nice restaurant (not very expensive, please!), or an interesting museum (I don't like museums much, so make sure it is worth a visit!) or any other thing in Grenoble that would make my life in this city a little more exciting...
I am a student, just like you are, with minimum funds at my disposal, so please do not recommend some fancy 5-star restaurant or an extremely boring museum. I like walking, greenery, music, art (to an extent!), reading, cooking and eating (I love French food!) ....
Please do NOT copy-paste some random place you found on Wikipedia! I can do that myself. I am more interested in a place that is well-known and one which is visited....   Let it be a place that YOU KNOW, that YOU LIKE and somewhere YOU HAVE BEEN..... a nice restaurant perhaps? ;-)
Make it as interesting as you can (you could upload a photograph that you have taken yourself or a video that you have shot) with precisions on how to get there (directions), price, why you think I should visit it and anything else that you would like. Your article should be no less than 120 words!

No comments:

Post a Comment